We take particular pride in our record of helping those who stayed beyond their visa expiration date (Out of Status).  Where others turn away from the challenge of finding relief for out of status visitors, DSA steps up to the challenge to get our client the adjustment of status the seek.


DSA also counsels companies and individuals with regard to all aspects of business-related immigration.  Our clients include investors, entrepreneurs, domestic and international corporations. We also represent individuals who wish to work in the U.S., such as foreign students looking for their first job after graduation.

We advise our clients about the best short- and long-term visa strategies for their specific needs. We counsel them on a wide range of business immigration visas, including:

We also advise clients on preparation and processing of permanent resident visas for executives and other professional employees, including Priority Worker Petitions for multinational executives and managers, outstanding professors and researchers, and persons of extraordinary ability in their field as well as permanent residence process for members of the professions holding advanced degrees and persons of exceptional ability in the arts, sciences or business, including those eligible for national interest waivers and those requiring labor certification.

INVESTOR VISAS: The Investment Based Way To Secure Lawful Permanent Residence

USCIS determines whether an investor qualifies for the EB-5 visa through a detailed review of the sources of the investor's funds, his family history, and other representations of the investor head of household and includes visas for his spouse and children under the age of 21. In all EB-5 cases, qualified investors receive a conditional green card valid for two years.  We not only work with investors to secure their initial approval but will work with the investor to have the conditions removed to allow for permanent residency without condition after the initial two years.


·       B-1 visa for Business visitors, Domestic Employees, Academics, Researchers and Students

·       E-1/E-2 visa for Treaty Trader/Investor

·       E-3 visa for Australian specialty workers

·       H-1 Employment based visas

·       H-3 trainee visa

·       I visa for Journalists & Members of the Media

·       J-1 visa for Exchange Visitor, Academics, Au-pairs, Interns

·       L-1 visa for Intra-company transferees

·       O-1/2 or P-1/3 visa for Persons with extraordinary ability in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business or Athletics

·       R-1 visa for Religious Workers

·       TN (Treaty National) visas under North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)